1.Training in water Supply and Sanitation development and management skills for staff of
- District Development Committee
- Local NGOs
- Local Water Committee
- WSS Maintenance Worker
2. Development and Sharing of Technically oriented WASH information
- Technical Manuals
- Notes: Technical Fact-sheets and Solutions.
- Practical Advice on Various Technical Solutions and Situations.
3. Provide Support for
- Surveying and Design for (gravity) piped Water Supply Schemes
- Assessment, Development and Protection of Spring/Surface water resources for use in Drinking Water.
- Design and Construction of Rainwater Systems.
- Design and Construction of Storage Options: Ferrocement/Concrete./HDPE/Stone Masonry
- Sanitation Solutions
- Water Safety Plans for Water Quality improvement (NWQ Standards 2062)
- Operation and Maintenance